Monday, October 17, 2011

This little light of mine...


Heard this song a couple of weeks ago and immediately loved it!  I have been studying about growing through study.  I came across this scripture this morning  -
2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
I am so thankful for God and all the precious gifts He gives us each day.
Hope this song makes you smile, pl

No comments:

Followers

Why Christ is my Passion

The more I seek Christ in my walk, the more I find Him -
Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
thank u Jesus