Monday, September 12, 2011

Long time no see....


Labor Day weekend I had the joy of having all 3 of my kids (less one son-in-law!) I am so blessed to have such great kids. Oh how I love them.
Sorry it's been so long since a post. My summer has been quite crazy!!!!
I have had the blessing of having Brennon come and stay with us while doing his pharmacy residency since July 4. He will be going back home Sept. 23, so I have tried to enjoy each day with him. We have had to move my office and relocate to a new location. Treg turned 16 this summer and has been working on getting in enough driving hours. Greg has started an online college course. Our Bible study group has been hit so hard with sickness and heartaches, and other things, my time for blogging has been put on hold.
One thing I have not given up is my study time. It's been different studying by myself, and I miss our study group, but the studies I have done....I know it's all in God's plan. I just love the way He weaves all things together.
One study was Kay Arthur and knowing God. It was a study on the names of God. The last chapter took Jesus, and she went through and showed by scripture how Jesus fulfilled each name of God that I had studied from the Old Testament! It was great.
I pray that through all the trials and daily struggles we are faced with that in all things we turn to God....who Is ALL we need.
Lord willing we will be starting a new study in October and I pray will be able to stand firm together and pray that our "Bloomers" will be able to once again be back to our weekly studies!
Have a blessed week. Never cease praying.

No comments:

Followers

Why Christ is my Passion

The more I seek Christ in my walk, the more I find Him -
Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
thank u Jesus