Friday, July 8, 2011

2 Dogs and a Frog

We found a hole in our grass and discovered that it was home to a couple of frogs. Lucy & Dexter are fascinated by them. Dexter flops both ears back and touches the frog with his nose and when the frog jumps forward - Dex jumps backwards! Lucy just has that yappie bark and bounces all around! This night they are waiting for the frog to come out of his hole. They made the mistake this time and kind of either tried to bite the frog or lick - resulted in toxins from frog.....

Here is a picture of Dexter pushing Mr. Frog with his nose -


In this picture you can see the foam coming from Lucy's mouth! Both dogs started foaming at the mouth and quickly learned not to mess with the frog too close! We had to laugh at them...silly dogs.

Isn't it strange - reminded me of sin.

Looks good

Looks fun

Looks harmless.

Sin is also very full of toxins and evil consequences. Too bad it can be hidden and most people don't have the obvious outer symptoms! Some sin although hidden from man, is Never hidden from God's eyes.

Praying that your summer is full of "toadally" good pure fun!

Phillippians 4:8

Whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.

No comments:

Followers

Why Christ is my Passion

The more I seek Christ in my walk, the more I find Him -
Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
thank u Jesus