Sunday, June 26, 2011

Beautiful things




My son Treg went to a Church camp last week. This song was played after his favorite class. I love to see him so filled with the love of God, and for him to be on fire for the Lord! We got to go on Thursday night to the worship service. It was amazing - there was over 600 youth praising God and it was......beautiful. My prayer is that each one there will know deep in their hearts that God created them to be beautiful starting on the inside (their hearts) and His beauty will shine forth! Actually we all need to know and believe this......


This has been a tough month. I have two very dear friends that are truly going through the fire. My heart and prayers have been very much lifting them up to our precious Father. Hope this video brings you a blessing, love ya

No comments:

Followers

Why Christ is my Passion

The more I seek Christ in my walk, the more I find Him -
Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
thank u Jesus