Thursday, March 15, 2012

Close to My Heart Updates

NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO JOIN CLOSE TO MY HEART because when you sign up as a new Consultant between March 1–31, you'll receive a FREE Cricut® Art Philosophy collection*! The collection's retail price of $99 adds incredible value to your New Consultant Kit and will give you hours of creative fun with the included exclusive Cricut® cartridge, three coordinating My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets, and three sheets of matching Dimensional Elements shapes. Already own the collection? You can always give your free one as a gift or choose to receive $100 in select product credit** instead. Now is the time to embrace the philosophy of fun—Consultant and Cricut® fun!
*Offer available March 1—31, 2012.

The paper in this new Dotty for You is so cute!


CELEBRATE NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING MONTH IN MAY with the oh-so-cute Dotty for You paper packet. There are three ways to get this exclusive Dotty for You paper packet, valued at $19.95*:

• Place an order of $35 or more in products from the Spring/ Summer 2012 Idea Book between April 17 and May 31, and add the Dotty for You paper packet for just $5.

• Host a Gathering with a sales total of $400 or more (excluding tax, shipping/handling, and Operation Smile
® donations) between April 17 and May 31 and receive a Dotty for You paper packet FREE.

• Join Close To My Heart as a new Consultant between April 1 and May 31 and receive a Dotty for You paper packet FREE.

Get your Dotty for You paper packet today!

*Taxes and shipping/handling may apply. Offer good during above-specified dates, while supplies last.

Close to My Heart is having some good deals - just thought I would share.  Sorry for the late notice on the March special!  I can say the cricut cartridge is great!  If you are interested in getting it, this is a great deal. 
Also just to let you know: 
The Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book is the last idea book the following products will be featured:
• How-To Books
• Distressing Kit (full kit only)
• Exclusive Inks® Markers
• Cardstock Shade Packs
• 8 1/2" x 11" Cardstock Packs

Just giving all a heads up!  If any of these are on your wish list, I would try to order them soon. 

No comments:

Followers

Why Christ is my Passion

The more I seek Christ in my walk, the more I find Him -
Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
thank u Jesus