Tuesday, July 14, 2009

God is God....I am not




Have you ever had a day like this? A day where you just want to hide your head in the sand....and everything around you will be better when you look "up". My email has been flooded with prayer requests, sick people...cancer.... bad reports....a mother having to bury a son...bad news it seems around every corner, the Clerk before me just buried her 2nd son, tragic...then we are dealing daily with our job future for Greg - what does God have planned for us? I was thinking on it tonight and it hit me - It's Not About Me - It's All About Jesus - His Way. When I stop and come before the LORD, I feel so ashamed that I wavered, worried, fretted, got sand in my nose! God is big enough to handle all the problems in the world - this week our study is on Joy... how perfect. I will give thanks to God in all situations. I just feel such a peace come over me when I bow and surrender all to Him. My prayer is I will live my life in such a way - others will "see my faith" in Christ alone - and be encouraged not discouraged by the way I am re-acting to life and all that comes with each new day. I am so thankful for the Love God has for His children. My prayer is I will count my blessings instead of try to hide from all the burdens of this world.
You alone are God and I surrender to Your Way. I found this you tube video and it gave me such a peace... hope it blesses you too.
luv ya, pl

No comments:

Followers

Why Christ is my Passion

The more I seek Christ in my walk, the more I find Him -
Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
thank u Jesus