Monday, October 18, 2010

October - Girls Weekend Trip!



Here are my grand....dogs.....

Bliss the Morky with her new pink bow in her hair (which by the way she hated)









Boomer the boxer - such a pretty boy -












The October birthday girls -














Here we are - fixing to go to the outlet malls - yeah






ok - here the "girls" true colors are coming out!
I love to take pictures for memories and Cort hates - hates it. I was just catching on that in most of the pics that Greg was taking - this is the look that I was getting from Cort. Sam quickly joined in - just lovely.









I had no clue - I was just posing and Cort was just being her brat child self! Oh my - what is there to say. This is life with Cortney -
I had a wonderful time and God has blessed me with such a sweet Mom (Nana Ruth), a great "fun" loving daughter and a precious niece. It hurts my heart that my sweet baby girl is so far from me - tomorrow is her 26th birthday and I love her more each year. I am so proud of you Cortney Marie! thanks for making it a great weekend trip. ps. I think making faces like this is a proven fact to cause wrinkles - oh my!

No comments:

Followers

Why Christ is my Passion

The more I seek Christ in my walk, the more I find Him -
Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
thank u Jesus