Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Sammy, (my older brother), me and my dad -
Cody, (Greg's baby brother) Greg (being so silly), Papa and Treg - this is normal at our house - Greg and Cody making everyone crack up!
Peyton and her daddy Jerid - I love this picture so sweet -
Mamaw and little Peyton
Micki and Peyton - look at that grin and those little teeth -she loved the pool!
Nana Ruth (my mom), Nanny (Greg's mom) Aunt C, and Samantha -striking a pose -
On Sunday we had both families to celebrate Father's Day - It was a day good and we are so thankful for our Dads and their health. The older I get the more I realize how important relationships are and the time that we spend together. I have to also say that I could not have been blessed with a better man than Greg - he is such a good dad to my kids and a good christian role model. I appreciate everyone that tolerated being crammed into our house - it made things interesting.
Psalm 150:6 - Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.

No comments:

Followers

Why Christ is my Passion

The more I seek Christ in my walk, the more I find Him -
Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
thank u Jesus