Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Cards

The pink rose card is the card I made for Mom - I used baby pink, bubblegum and white daisy CTMH cardstock. I used my cuttlebug for the scallop circles and background. I found the roses at Micheal's - then I just grouped them together, rolled the bottoms and tied my ribbon. I used my Martha Stewart punch for the heart border and added tiny pearls. The inside of the card was stamped Happy Mother's Day - If you click on the picture you can see the card better - This card below is Mamaw's card and I used the stamp set Golden Years and masked the second rose to lay over the first. I colored with my prisma and added our new Glitz stardust glitter glue - love it - it added the perfect shimmer to the roses. The edges I used the stamp set playful flourishes and a tiny pearl in the center of each -simple fast card.
The next card I made for Greg's mom - I used the cuttlebug and baby pink CTMH cardstock and added pearls. The birdhouse is from the stamp set Love Birds - I pop dotted it up and cut out the tiny little bird and added - the inside of the card had the word "you" and then happy Mother's day! This card turned out so cute - it would be great for lots of occasions -

No comments:

Followers

Why Christ is my Passion

The more I seek Christ in my walk, the more I find Him -
Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
thank u Jesus