Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Close To My Heart - Open House

Here is the special for August/September -You can get this free! Our open house is August 29/30 - call me for all the details about times. The new catalog is great - we are going to have lots of great new gifts ideas, a free gift for just stopping by, door prizes, most of the new products so you can see them, and of course goodies to snack on. They have some new scrapbook products that are just great. Here is the link to see the free stamp set that comes with the special. http://www.closetomyheart.com/PDF/0909_ContantCampaign_Flyer.pdf

No comments:

Followers

Why Christ is my Passion

The more I seek Christ in my walk, the more I find Him -
Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
thank u Jesus