Saturday, July 25, 2009

VBS 2009

Friday night clean up. I was kind of working... I was taking pictures of everyone working.

Treg & Derek helping on Friday fun night.



Treg in front of the jumper

Treg helped with the puppet show. Uncle Orange did a great job.



Ranger Dan and Michelle dressed as Peter. Great fun. I am not sure where Donna was...they had the Bible Story center




Just look at the eyes of these precious little children. What a privilege to get the chance to teach so many kids. Their little eyes are just taking it all in.
Taryn got to be my helper Monday night, what a little angel







I helped in crafts and it was so fun. I got to see most of the kids this way!

Registration our attendance grew everynight!


I am so thankful to God for the chance to work in His kingdom and serve Him.
Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Followers

Why Christ is my Passion

The more I seek Christ in my walk, the more I find Him -
Psalm 18:1-2
I love you, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.
thank u Jesus